Please read and adhere to these simple rules!
1. Use concise, accurate thread titles. Your post title should describe your problem, not your anticipated solution. Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
2. Don't post a question in the thread of another member -- start your own. If you feel it's particularly relevant, provide a link to the other thread.
3. Don't Private Message or email questions to moderators or other members. The point of having a public forum is to share solutions to common (and sometimes uncommon) problems with all members.
4. Common courtesy is the order of the day. Avoid coarse language (meaning any words you didn't hear in Sunday school), provide feedback to suggested solutions, and take the time to thank those who took their time to help you. If you solve a problem yourself before anyone else has responded, please take a moment to describe your solution -- chances are some other member will benefit.
5. Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security measure. Such posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned. This includes posting of links to sites that offer software, code or services to do this or posting of code to remove passwords.
6. Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.
7. Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.