If you keep below points in mind while asking your query, The chances to get answered is just high :
- Ensure your question is not too vague.
Don't assume anyone is familiar with your problem. While you can
upload small attachments, describe your problem in the body of the
post. We are fortunate to have several Excel gurus, but few
- On the other hand, skip irrelevant details.
Be descriptive and concise. Short, direct, and to-the-point questions
with apt thread titles are almost always answered promptly.
- Keep the scope reasonably narrow. Questions like, "How do I set up an accounting system in Excel?" might be a long time waiting.
- Explain what you've already tried. ("Calculation is set to automatic, but formulas still don't compute") so helpers don't waste your time or theirs.
- Post a WORKBOOK.
Nobody wants to type data from a picture or paste text from your post
into a spreadsheet as a prelude to helping. To attache a file, You can
email them as attachments to your group's email address firstname.lastname@example.org OR Simply "Attach a file" during posting in New Google Groups.
- If your question has not been answered within a day, consider adding another post with any additional information you believe is relevant.